Friday, June 21, 2013

Follow Me Friday #20


    
     So, Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest, helping to support out endeavors as a community. Also, do it just because it's fun! :)

Q: Share your favorite literary quote!

A:  I have so many favorite quotes from books that it's almost impossible to choose just one!  :o  But here are a couple that I really love:
    
     "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it." - Anne of Green Gables (L.M.    Montgomery)
    
     "Like all magnificent things, it's very simple." - Tuck Everlasting (Natalie Babbitt)

What about you guys?  What kind of quotes stuck with you when you were reading over the years?  I will say that part of the reason I love these ones is that these books are two of my absolute favorites.  I can't wait to read all the answers that you come up with!  Happy Friday and thanks for stopping in to hang out with me! :)

13 comments:

  1. Awesome quotes!! Followed you via blogloving!

    xoxo

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE Tuck Everlasting! Great Quote! :)
    New follower via Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those quotes!
    New follower, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, never heard any of those quotes before, but I really like them! Especially the first one. It's truly an inspirational type of quote!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the one from Anne of Green Gables! :)
    Old Follower.
    Have a magical weekend!
    Here's my FF: Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! I haven't thought about Tuck Everlasting in years! I remember there being some really good quotes in there. :D

    Old Follower, new Twitter

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great choices for quotes! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow...I'm following you back via GFC and BL.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those! Great choices. Old follower, new twitter (@MeredithRaeJ)

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tuck Everlasting. I remember reading that one. Thanks for stopping by. New follower.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. TEL is one of my favorite books!!! New Follower via BL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Short and sweet. I like these quotes. Thanks or sharing!

    New Follower via Bloglovin!
    Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your quotes:) Thanks for visiting my blog. New Bloglovin' follower.

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that quote from Anne of Green Gables. One of the first books I've read when I was a child! Thanks for dropping by my FF.

    New Bloglovin' and NB follower.

    Nina @ The Bookish Confections

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!