Monday, June 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #20 - My Top 10 Reads So Far This Year


     Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, which allows bloggers to share lists of some of our favorite (and not-so-favorite) things.  This week we'll be highlighting the top ten books we've read so far this year!

     I had read about twice as many books this time last year as I have now.  I have a much smaller pool of reads to choose from, so I will try to make it to ten but I don't know for sure if I will.  I'm going to link the pictures back to my own reviews of the books, so that you can read in my own words what I enjoyed/loved about these books! :)

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year (2014)










7 comments:

  1. I've seen Dorothy Must Die talked about a fair bit this year. It sounds like an excellent book. I shall have to find it and read it as soon as possible. Also, I love the cover for Prince of Shadows. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by the title Dorothy Must Die with the blue dress. Hmm. What is it about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm reading Cruel Beauty and Dorothy Must Die soon which I'm very much looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Maybe One Day last year but I loved it so much. I cried and it was so amazing! Cruel Beauty made my list too : )

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of books here that are on my TBR - Maybe One Day and Cruel Beauty especially are titles that make me very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Dorothy Must Die! And White Hot Kiss and Cruel Beauty as well! All amazing reads!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dorothy Must Die was so good!

    Thanks for sharing! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!