Friday, October 7, 2011

So.....Epic FAIL. BIG TIME.

So, anything I say is going to be completely lame.  But I'll try anyways.  I started this blog with the
intention of updating it at LEAST two or three times per week.  All good intentions aside, I had blocked out just what it means to have a job, be a full-time college student and not disappear into my room permanently (i.e. actually leave the house sometimes).  But I've decided to renew my committment to this blog because I really do want to make this work.  Therefore I will be updating at least twice a week barring any family or other emergencies and 'Once Upon a Time' on ABC will be recapped/reviewed on here every week once it starts Sunday October 23rd, 8/7 central.  Feel free to take away all my books and blind me Oedipus style if I break this promise...with that as an incentive I definitely will NOT break this promise.  And with that in mind, I am off to revise a couple of reviews to post on this blog ASAP.  I love you all, thank you for your patience and please bear with me! :)

1 comment:

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!