Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dying of Book Excitement!!!!!


        I used to participate in a meme called In My Mailbox.  This is something similar, except let's just call it a HOLY FREAKING, OH MY STARS moment!  I frequent Edelweiss, a review site for media professionals, bloggers, librarians, etc. where you can request e-ARCs of books from publishers.  I went on my account today because I have about ten requests I was waiting to hear about.  Having not received an email yet about any of them, I wasn't expecting anything.  What I got was this: APPROVED, APPROVED, APPROVED, etc. and so on!!!  So I am super excited about all the new titles that just flooded my Kindle and needed someone to share them with.  I am one lucky bitch and here are the awesome books I got:







3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm super excited, as you can tell from my miniature explosion! LOL

      Delete
  2. Harper auto-approval! Like, right?! I was so excited when I saw my auto-approval as well. You go, girl! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! And I'm so sorry for the late follow-up! D:

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!