Monday, November 14, 2011

In My Mailbox # 2


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. This is my second week doing this, but it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

  I got A LOT of new books this week!  I hopefully will be able to read them sometime in the near future.  There were quite a few that I bought, a few from the library, ones on my Kindle for PC, and there was one from NetGalley as well.  Instead of posting pics, I've decided to post the titles with links to the Goodreads pages and Amazon pages.  I encourage you to check these out if you're interested.

Awake At Dawn by C.C. Hunter (Goodreads / Amazon)
Blood Rights by Kristen Painter (Goodreads / Amazon)
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay (Goodreads / Amazon )
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Goodreads / Amazon)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (Goodreads / Amazon)
Reckoning by Lilli St. Crow (Goodreads / Amazon)
Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Apothecary by Maile Meloy (Goodreads / Amazon)
Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock (Goodreads / Amazon)
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto (Goodreads / Amazon)
Pure by Julianna Baggott (Goodreads / Amazon)
Silver Smoke by Monica Leonelle (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Forest of Adventures by Katie M. John (Goodreads / Amazon)
Hex: A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray (Goodreads / Amazon)

That is all for this week!  I have a review for "The Eleventh Plague" that I will be posting either today or tomorrow for sure and the "Once Upon a Time" recap will be up by Thursday at the latest.  Well, that's it for today.  Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!