Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox # 13



   In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

   I have decided not to do this post every single week, because that way I don't have to worry about getting to the computer every Sunday and typing this out.  I love my blog and my followers, but I am trying to take weekends off and I want to stick to it.  On a random side-note, I saw Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace in 3-D the other day with my little brother and it WAS AWESOME.  Plus, any chance to see Star Wars on the big screen and I am so there!  Without any further distractions, here are the books.  There aren't many, but they are awesome:

Books I Got Free On Amazon

50 Ways To Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom (Goodreads / Amazon)
Flowers by Scott Nicholson (Goodreads / Amazon)
Undertow by Callie Kingston (Goodreads / Amazon)
Weaver of Darkness by Melissa L. Webb (Goodreads / Amazon)
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens (Goodreads / Amazon )
Gifts of the Blood by Vicki Keire (Goodreads / Amazon)
Breaking Twig by Deborah Epperson (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From NetGalley

Dead of Night by Lynn Viehl (Goodreads / Amazon)
Putting Boys On The Ledge by Stephanie Rowe (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Won From Contests (LibraryThing, etc.)

Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia (Goodreads / Amazon)
Promising Light by Emily Ann Ward (Goodreads / Amazon)
Hickey of the Beast by Isabel Kunkle (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books That I Bought

Rosebush by Michele Jaffe (Goodreads / Amazon)
Tempest by Julie Cross (Goodreads / Amazon )
Throat by R.A. Nelson (Goodreads / Amazon )
The Vampire and the Virgin by Kerrelyn Sparks (Goodreads / Amazon )
Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks (Goodreads / Amazon )
Eat, Prey, Love by Kerrelyn Sparks (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From The Library

What Would Mr. Darcy Do? by Abigail Reynolds (Goodreads / Amazon )
Eve by Anna Carey (Goodreads / Amazon )
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown (Goodreads / Amazon )
Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey (Goodreads / Amazon )
There Is No Dog by Meg Rosoff (Goodreads / Amazon )
Mr. Darcy's Bite by Mary Lydon Simonsen (Goodreads / Amazon )
Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Goodreads / Amazon )

That's all for this weeks edition of In My Mailbox fellow book minions! Quite a haul and I definitely will be busy for a long time. I have upcoming reviews for Liesl and Po, Scarlet, A Million Suns, Switched, Dragonswood, The Lifeguard, and Vanish.  I have been tearing through books lately, no joke! Happy reading y'all! :)

1 comment:

  1. There aren't many books?! Are you crazy??? This would last me at least 3 months, if not more! I guess if you're tearing thru them tho :)

    You gotta take advantage of those free/cheap ebooks!! And I need to start reading Sparks ~ she's one of the many authors I want to start reading but I've got so many others I'm in the middle of series on. One of these days!!

    Have a great week! My IMM

    Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!